Knowledge of the processes occurring in our body, helps to plan your life, prepare for conception or avoid unplanned pregnancy. For example, it is sufficient to calculate on which day after the menstruation you can become pregnant in order to properly distribute sexual acts or use protective measures.
The main processes of the female cycle
To be able to calculate the days favorable for conception, you need to keep a menstrual calendar. Its function is not only the calculation of days, but also the control of the processes. So, you can always notice a failure and promptly seek help. The calendar is compiled according to the following principles:
- Each month indicate the date of the start of blood discharge.
- Mark the number of days of menstruation. Changes in their number, as well as their structure, abundance and color indicate a violation or changes in the body (for example, age).
- By counting the days between the marked numbers, you can determine the length of your cycle.
- Comparing the magnitudes of the cycles, the girl finds out how regular they are, and timely detects a failure.
To understand on what day after the month you can get pregnant you need to have a calendar that controls the cycle
With such a calendar, the girl will not be difficult to calculate the days of ovulation. It is known that pregnancy is possible only in these few days. Recall the process of conception:
- In the ovary follicles originate.
- One of the bubbles grows faster, the others gradually disappear.
- In the dominant bubble, an egg cell is born and grows.
- Reaching maturity, the cell breaks the follicle.
- The cell is sent to the genital tubes.
- If an unprotected act occurs at this time and the spermatozoa enters the way of the woman, fertilization of the egg is possible.
- Fetal egg moves to the uterus, where it is fixed to its wall. The development of the embryo begins.
- On the ovary after the release of the cell, the temporary gland, the yellow body, is building up. Promoting the process of fertilization, the introduction and development of the embryo is provided by it through the production of the hormone progesterone.
- In the absence of sperm, the cell dies in a day.
- The cycle is repeated.
In medicine, all these processes are divided into only two phases: follicular and luteal. Normally, they are the same in duration - 14 days each. On the border between them is the time of ovulation. Its duration is equal to a day. But not every girl has a cycle of 28 days and you can get pregnant not only at the time of ovulation.
Ovulation occurs at the border of the follicular and luteal phase
Calculating the day of ovulation on the calendar
To understand what days you can get pregnant after menstruation, the calendar will be very useful. First of all, you need to calculate your cycle length. If it is always equal or there is a deviation of 1-2 days, this is normal and it will not hurt miscalculations. On average, the cycle is 25-30 days. But there are indicators in 21 or 35 days. If the duration is unchanged, then this is considered normal.
Calculate the day of the appearance of the cells can be based on these indicators:
- The follicular stage may vary. Its length depends on the size of the hormones that affect the maturation of the follicles. May be 11-16 days.
- Ovulation lasts while the cell is alive. On average, this is a day. Very rarely, the period of life is longer and reaches up to 3 days.
- Luteal stage all takes the same time - 14 days. Very rarely there are cases with a slightly lower rate - up to 12 days.
Ovulation usually lasts for one day, but there are cases when it lasts up to three days
Additional means of detecting ovulation
If a girl has cycles of different sizes each time, it will be difficult for her to calculate mathematically a day. In this case, it is recommended to choose the shortest cycle and use it in the formula. But the result will be very approximate. It is better to use additional funds. Girls with normal rhythms should also be aware of them and used to confirm their counting:
- Tests The easiest way to home. Analytics occurs daily from the calculated date (cycle length minus 17 days). A gradual change in shade on the strip will indicate the day of approaching ovulation. And two bright stripes - on its offensive.
- Microscopes. Allow to examine the smear of saliva. By the day of ovulation, a clear fern pattern appears on the glass.
- The basal chart. Every day, the temperature is measured rectally and the number is plotted as a point on the graph. After connection, a curve is formed. There are two jumps on it: a decrease in indicators before the cell leaves and growth at the moment of its appearance.
- Highlight. On the eve and during the appearance of the cell, the mucus becomes thick and abundant. A large number of similar in structure to the egg white mucus - the first sign of the "right" period.
Modern methods of detecting ovulation: these are tests, saliva smear analysis under a microscope, a basal temperature graph
In addition, you need to listen to yourself. When the vial breaks, the girl experiences a slight pain or a pulling sensation in her side. After some time, the sensitivity can be maintained, yet a wound formed on the ovary, which undergoes a healing process. In the second phase, after the appearance of the cell, the breast swells and becomes sensitive. It is affected by a hormone that prepares for possible lactation.
When glitches are possible
Having counted out the right time after menstruation, on what day you can get pregnant by noting on the calendar, the girl gets a complete picture and can plan her life. But still, it is impossible to fully rely on these calculations. Each organism is individual and does not always work "like a clock." Failures and changes are always possible. We all heard about the conception stories, even in the days of menstruation, which is completely impossible from a medical point of view.
Therefore, it is worth knowing about some factors that can affect the speed of follicle development or provoke a delay or an earlier release of the egg:
- Changing of the climate . Moving to another country or even a trip to the sea knocks down all the women's rhythms. Many have noticed changes in cycles in such situations. Cell production is no exception.
- Stress. Any negative effects affect the endocrine system and affect the body. As a result, interruptions are possible. A cell, for example, may not originate at a given time, or vice versa, appear much earlier.
- Hormonal medication. If hormones are taken in the drugs taken, they change the balance in the woman's body, which interferes or contributes to the process of childbearing (based on the type of hormone taken).
- Infection, disease. It is known that a number of viruses can change hormones. In addition, all the reserves of the body can be "thrown" to fight the disease and egg production will be postponed until the next cycle.
Failure to calculate the day of ovulation may be due to climate change, stress, hormonal medication and diseases
As you can see, such situations are quite possible in the life of everyone. And because the mathematical calculation can fail. In addition, in the life of any girl once a year or less, their own internal failure may occur: the production of two or more eggs per cycle, a one-time absence of ovulation, lengthening of one of the phases, changing the menstruation date.
Therefore, if you plan on the basis of which day after the month you can get pregnant, then the calculations should be confirmed by some additional method: ovulation test or calendar maintenance.
If the knowledge of these dates is of interest to the girl from the point of view of protection against unplanned pregnancy, it is better to use contraceptives, since the calculations do not provide a full guarantee.
How to determine favorable days for conception
Provided that you have everything regularly, without failures and shifts, it will not be possible to determine such days of work. There is no specific ovulation day. All purely individual. You can hope for your feelings and understand that the time has come. Usually the onset of ovulation is characterized by the following signs:
- chest becomes swollen,
- lower abdomen pulls,
- increased sexual desire
- you become irritable, too emotional,
- there are viscous vaginal discharge.
We will analyze the information for the last three months of your cycle in order to determine the best days for conceiving. Do not forget to mark his fluctuations for the year. The most favorable period is from 9-18 days.
The first auspicious day is calculated as follows. Take the duration of the shortest cycle and subtract 18. Suppose your cycle is 27 days. This means that the first auspicious day for conception will be the 9th (27-18).
To get the last day we need, take the duration of the longest cycle and subtract 11. Suppose the cycle is 34 days. This means that the last auspicious day for conception will be the 23rd (34-11).
Even an ideal cycle does not guarantee that ovulation will start on schedule and pregnancy will come quickly. Stressful situations, medication, illness can prevent this.
Among other ways to determine favorable days, we note commercially available tests for ovulation or ultrasound diagnostics. You can use the method where basal temperature data is taken into account. Which one is best for you is up to you.
Can I get pregnant immediately after menstruation
A clear answer is unlikely to hear from anyone. All purely individual. Conceiving a baby after critical days is quite realistic. No one is able to predict which day ovulation will choose. The egg cell can begin its maturation in the last days of menstruation. Crawl into the abdominal cavity to date with the sperm in the first few days of the cycle. External factors affect early ovulation. Among them, there is a failure in the hormonal background, illness, stress, irregular cycle.
Sperm are pretty tenacious creatures. They are patient. Able to guard the egg for fertilization for a week. Hence, the onset of pregnancy at the very beginning of our cycle.
In order to determine for yourself the probability of conception after menstruation, try to keep a calendar of your menstrual cycle. In addition to the day of the beginning of menstruation, we also note their duration in it. If you are forgetful and miss the marks on the calendar, and while your cycle can not be called regular, this method of protection is definitely not for you. Choose a different method of contraception, more reliable.
There are no safe days. Even the most accurate calculation will not be able to give you any guarantee that you will not become pregnant on some of the days.
The main causes of pregnancy immediately after menstruation:
- the cycle is not distinguished by enviable regularity,
- debilitating in its duration of menstruation - more than a week,
- too short a cycle, usually less than three weeks
- intermenstrual bleeding, which is often mistaken for menstruation,
- with simultaneous ovulation of more than one egg.
Do not rely on the calendar method as a method of contraception. This method can easily let you down. Well, if the pregnancy is planned, and if not? It is best to use hormonal contraceptives or barrier contraceptives.
Can I get pregnant before menstruation
Not everyone can boast that she has a perfect menstrual cycle. On average, a woman has 28 days. But again, we repeat that this is a purely individual process. For most, the cycle is constantly lost. Hence the irregularity of the onset of menses. To predict the arrival of ovulation becomes more difficult, because in the next cycle, the beginning of menstruation can move for a couple of days.
The mature egg leaves the follicle two weeks before the expected start of the cycle. The day she still lives in the fallopian tube. If there is a sperm cell, then the probability of conceiving a child is quite high. If the sperm cell is absent, then the egg can be fully fertilized for another day and conception may occur.
Male sex cells live in the body of a woman for about 4 days. There are only 5 days in which conception is possible. Three days before ovulation, one day when the egg leaves the follicle, and the next day when it still retains its vitality.
According to the rules, if the cycle is 28 days, conception is impossible from day 15. After leaving the follicle, the egg cell for 13-15 days is no longer viable, if it did not meet with the sperm cell on the way.
It is believed that the days before menstruation are the safest, but this is if the woman’s cycle is stable and regular. The onset of pregnancy before menstruation does not exceed 5%.
If, nevertheless, pregnancy before the month has come, then the following factors may be to blame:
- errors in calculating the ovulation day using the calendar method,
- failure of the hormonal system.
It should be remembered that any sexual intercourse, no matter what day it is on, can lead to pregnancy. If you do not plan to acquire offspring in the near future, it is better to constantly protect yourself. The calendar method should not be completely trusted. This can be done only for those who have a clear cycle, without failures.
Is it possible to get pregnant during menstruation
How wrong are people who think that it is impossible to get pregnant during menstrual bleeding. It is possible and how. The chances are miserable, but they are, and this fact is pointless to deny. In the circle of friends you can always meet at least one mommy, who became pregnant just during menstruation, forgetting about caution. Why is this happening? There are a number of reasons:
- In a woman, not one egg suddenly matured, but two at once. Cases, however, isolated, but they have a place to be. They can ripen both simultaneously and at short intervals. Sometimes this feature can be transmitted through the female line. Caution should be observed in those whose sex life can not be called regular. Sex once a time leads to a failure of the physiological processes in the reproductive female system.
- The irregularity of the cycle. With an irregular menstrual cycle, the ovulation time is constantly shifted to the side. In a normal cycle, ovulation occurs in the middle of the cycle. With an individual, it shifts and can occur for 10-12 days. The reasons for this are many: illness, stress, a sharp change in climatic conditions, bad habits, uncontrolled intake of antibiotics.
- Elementary forgetfulness of taking oral contraceptives. A pill that is not drunk on time, or a course that is not completely drunk, helps to start menstruation. This usually happens after three days. A woman makes love without thinking about caution, but in vain. These days you can easily conceive a baby.
It is worth making a clarification that it is unlikely to conceive a baby at the beginning of red days. Abundant blood discharge in the first three days aggressively tuned to the invasion of sperm. They do not give them the opportunity for normal life. In the last days of menstruation, the situation is normalizing. Selection at its final stage. This period is quite beneficial fertilization. Spermatozoa can live for a week, finding a secluded spot in the fallopian tube and patiently wait for an egg cell to get into their arms.
So if you do not burn with the desire to devote yourself to motherhood, do not forget to protect yourself, even during menstruation. Use condoms. They serve as a good trap for "tailed zinger".
What to do if conception does not occur
After repeated, unsuccessful attempts to conceive a child, most couples fall into despair. Give up is not worth it. There are always other ways when others are in vain. Consider some of them:
- Correctly count the days of ovulation. If you can not cope with it yourself, then you can resort to ready-made tests, sold in a pharmacy. They are surely infallible.
- Organize for yourself proper nutrition, including a maximum of beneficial vitamins. Among them is to focus on folic acid, vitamin E and C. Thanks to them, the ovaries work better. Include in the diet more greens, nuts, dairy products, cereals, butter, fish in any form. Give up your favorite coffee. Limit yourself to sweets and flour products,
- Try to use in sex position, contributing to the deepest penetration. Do not rush headlong after sex in the bathroom. Relax and lie back for a few minutes. Give the seminal fluid the chance to stay in you as long as possible.
- Avoid stressful situations. Less nervous and do not take everything to heart,
- Forget about bad habits, if they were peculiar to you,
- Be careful with painkillers, various antibiotics and analgesics.
If you cannot solve the problem, seek the advice of a specialist. He will order you a full examination of the body to find out the reason why it is impossible to conceive a child. Feel free to talk about this with the doctor and do not be afraid of a disappointing diagnosis. In our time, almost everything is treated. The main thing is not to delay a visit to the doctor. Он вам точно плохого не посоветует.
Теперь вы знаете, на какой день после месячных можно забеременеть.В заключение хочется пожелать всем парам родить желанного наследника и не отчаиваться, если с первого раза у вас это сделать не получается. Возможно еще не время. If during the examination neither you nor your husband have any serious health problems, then you should not worry, much less rush to find another candidate for paternity. Your chances of conceiving a child are quite high. Do not make yourself a hasty diagnosis that you are infertile. Change your life and yourself for the better. Try to eat right, give up bad habits, walk more, breathing fresh air. Go out on the nature away from urban exhaust and fuss. Make love not on a schedule, but on mutual desire. It is not necessary to drag the husband by force to bed, seeing in the calendar that today is the most suitable day for fertilization. The husband is also a man, not a robot. It is better to arrange romantic evenings alone with each other. Let everything happen by itself. Do not be nervous once again, do not overload yourself. When you stop focusing on your problem, you will not notice how it will be solved by itself. Take care of yourself, love and appreciate!