Posted by Olga · Posted Nov 03, 2015 · Updated Apr 6, 2018
The endometrium lines the inner layer of the uterus. Every month he is rejected and menstruation occurs, indicating that the pregnancy has not occurred. With endometrial hyperplasia, the intrauterine layer exceeds normal size, its rejection is disturbed, menstruation may occur, and further bleeding may develop.
This phenomenon occurs at any age women and delivers a lot of trouble. Be sure to contact your gynecologist for the correction of hormonal levels, which is the cause of all ills. In the period when a woman is before the onset of menopause, endometrial hyperplasia is most dangerous and may degenerate into endometrial cancer.
Principles of dietary nutrition in endometrial hyperplasia
Diet therapy is an integral part of the treatment of endometrial hyperplasia., which allows to reduce cell proliferation and stop the further development of the disease. Scientific studies prove that the basis of the diet for this pathology should be products containing a large stock antioxidants.
It is necessary to focus on the use omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. Their high content is found in fish of fatty varieties, for example, salmon, herring, salmon, beluga, mackerel and others. It is preferable to use fresh and canned fish. Fish dishes should be on the table at least three times a week.
Flax seeds, walnuts, sesame and linseed oil are also an excellent option for the supply of omega-3 fats in the body.
To control estrogen, include foods rich in food. cellulose (fiber). The following products are considered to be the best sources of cellulose:
Excess estrogen perfectly suppresses the following foods: garlic, pumpkin, celery, and cabbage (of all varieties).
The menu should include lean meats and poultry. Dairy products should be used only in a fat free form.
The body must be given a sufficient amount vitamin C. It can be found in products such as:
Exists list of undesirable products for endometrial hyperplasiathat need to be removed from the diet or sharply limit. These include:
- sweet soda,
- red meat
- flour products
- fat cream,
- hot spices
- fried foods
- the eggs.
Eat fractional food, it is better to break into five receptions per day. Fat intake should not exceed 100 grams per day. Vegetables and fruits should be taken in sufficient quantities, and liquid - up to two liters per day.
Eliminate overeatingleading to the accumulation of toxins in the body and the development of tumor processes. Only a healthy liver can process all substances and stand guard over tumor processes.
Fiber and saponins, which are part of legumes, have a pronounced antitumor effect. So feel free to include in the diet beans, peas and lentils.
Be sure to read the materials:
An example of a menu for the day with endometrial hyperplasia
- Omelet with green peas.
- Rye bread - a slice.
- Tea with lemon and honey.
- Fresh pineapple (a few pieces).
- Beetroot soup with low-fat sour cream.
- Steamed fish with vinaigrette.
- Bread with bran - a slice.
- Dried fruits compote.
- Carrot salad with prunes.
- Cottage cheese and rice casserole.
- Thyme tea with honey.
Calories must be calculated, given the age, height, weight and lifestyle of a woman. If possible, seek advice from a nutritionist who will select an individual diet.
If you can not get competent advice, remember the rule: the amount of food eaten at a time should not exceed the volume of the mug (200-300 ml).
The success of any treatment depends on the positive attitude of the patient. It is better to eat right than to become hostage to expensive pills and procedures. Take care of your health!
Many studies show a strong connection between hyperplasia and a diet high in red meat, green vegetables, and fresh fruits. There is a close relationship between diet and the occurrence of the disease. Many women with hyperplasia are obese. Excess weight causes excessive production of estrogen, which actively provoke excessive formation of the endometrium.
Studies have shown that during the development of hyperplasia, there is an increase in reactive oxygen species in the pelvic cavity in women. The body has a natural ability to produce antioxidants and self-purify the area of detoxification. But for some women, this function is impaired. Nutrition for endometrial hyperplasia, which contains a normal amount of antioxidants, prevents such diseases as uterine fibroids.
To increase the ability of self-purification, it is necessary to reduce the activity of free radicals in the body. Eat foods high in antioxidants:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables. Eat 5 to 9 servings daily. Fresh fruits and vegetables have antioxidants and enzymes that help suppress free radicals and reduce inflammatory processes.
- Berries, citrus fruits and plums also have a high percentage of antioxidants.
- Daily consumption of a variety of vegetables. Vegetable salad regulates the natural processes of detoxification of the body. It is necessary to exclude high-calorie dressings for making salad.
Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
Essential fatty acids have a profound effect on the reproductive system and are crucial for the healthy functioning of hormones. The balance of the hormonal system depends on the regular absorption of omega-3 fatty acids. These fats are contained in:
Omega-3 fatty acids stimulate the production of prostaglandins, which contribute to the fight against endometrial hyperplasia. For the proper preparation of the diet, you need to contact a nutritionist. Self-administration of omega-3 fatty acids can cause inflammation, as there are contraindications for use with other fatty acids.
Foods rich in cellulose (fiber)
It is known that a high level of estrogen is directly related to the development of breast cancer and endometrial cancer of the uterus. A diet that contains large amounts of cellulose is able to control the level of estrogen. These products include:
- Dried fruits, dried apricots, dates, prunes can help balance the level of estrogen.
- Flax seeds are high in fiber.
- Sesame seeds, or sesame oil, are an excellent source of minerals and phytoestrogens.
- Peas contain a large amount of fiber, protein and phytoestrogens. It is an excellent substitute for meat during weight loss.
- Beans. It contains a lot of fiber and contributes to the regulation of cholesterol. Maintains blood glucose levels.
Products that contain a lot of fiber, improves the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
Products that help reduce female hormones
It is proved that the correction of the diet can eliminate the majority of diseases of the reproductive system of a woman, endometrial hyperplasia is one of them. Some foods can reduce high estrogen in women to a normal state:
- Foods with a high content of fiber. Apples, seeds, greens.
- Onion garlic egg yolk contains sulfur, which effectively copes with the cleaning of the liver. The liver, in turn, filters the excess amount of estrogen, helping to reduce it.
- Cruciferous vegetables. Cucumbers, rutabaga, tomatoes, cabbage.
- Goose fat
- Adding to the diet of red grapes, which blocks the formation of large amounts of estrogen.
- Champignons or ceps do not allow the male hormone androgen to transform into the female hormone estrogen. Then its quantity in a female body decreases.
- Green tea and pomegranates. They also have an antioxidant effect.
To reduce the level of estrogen can, if you refuse to take alcoholic beverages, smoking, normalize meals. Refuse drinks containing a lot of sugar, fat, caffeine.
Vitamins necessary for endometrial hyperplasia
Endometrial hyperplasia involves maintaining adequate nutrition and a normal ratio of minerals and vitamins. Regular supply of the body with trace elements, contributes to the normalization of the hormonal, nervous system, sexual activity.
- Vitamin A. It contributes to the normalization of the mucous membrane of the uterus. Participates in the renewal of endometrial cells. Stimulates immunity, is an anti-infective agent. Contained in vegetable salad, cabbage and apricots.
- Vitamin B1. Maintains a healthy tone of nerve cells, warns against premature aging of brain cells. Prevents hormonal disorders. Contained in sunflower seeds, sunflower oil, soybeans.
- Vitamin B2. Creates enzymes that are involved in transporting oxygen. Regulates endometrial cell oxygenation. Contained in hard cheese, pork, champignons.
- Vitamin E. Responsible for the full activity of the muscles. It is prescribed in the form of drugs for the prevention of miscarriage. It is important for the thyroid gland, sexual, endocrine system, pituitary. Contained in wheat, hazelnuts, plums.
- Vitamin C. Take part in a huge number of biological processes of the body. It develops immunity, acts as a prevention against cancer. A lack of vitamin causes miscarriage. Contained in kiwi, apples, broccoli, oranges.
- Calcium. Regulates the acid-base balance, which is important for the endocrine glands in the biosynthesis of hormones. The menstrual cycle, the reproductive abilities of a man and a woman depend on the amount of calcium. A lack of calcium leads to a decrease in female libido and male potency. Contained in bananas, cabbage, nuts, cereals, meat, fish, eggs.
- Iron. Included in a large number of enzymes involved in many reactions of biochemical processes. Establishes the transport of oxygen to the cells. Takes part in the work of the thyroid gland, the synthesis of hormones. Contained in nuts, prunes, currants, eggs, beef liver and pork.
- Iodine. It is an important element for the thyroid gland and the synthesis of its hormones. Iodine deficiency leads to many disorders of the body. Contained in large quantities in marine products, such as: shrimp, squid, fish, mussels, seaweed. Also, the element is contained in vegetables, fruits, cereals. But its quantity will depend on the region.
- Phosphorus. One of the most common trace elements of the human body. Responsible for the full work of the reproductive and nervous system, the brain. Contained in corn, cereals, vegetables, nuts, seeds.
- Magnesium. Contained in large quantities in soft tissues and bones. Regulates the work of more than 300 enzymes. Participates in the transport of fats, glucose, amino acids and energy production. Contained in seafood, cereals, nuts and greens.
- Zinc. Despite the low content of zinc in the body, it has a great influence on the functioning of the reproductive system. Contained in beef liver, fish, green tea, garlic, onions, chicken and rabbit meat.
Most often, a course of vitamins is prescribed along with hormone therapy.
A list of products that are contraindicated for use in such diseases as endometrial hyperplasia has been derived. Many of them cause irritation of the mucous membrane, an increase in the hormone estrogen, violate the natural synthesis of thyroid hormones. These products include:
- sweet tea,
- carbonated drinks,
- coffee and caffeine-containing products,
- margarine, butter creams, fatty desserts, fried foods contain a huge amount of trans fats, the use of which is contraindicated even to healthy people, as they have a depressing effect on the reproductive system and form free radicals,
- flour products, promote the formation of fat cells, which hinders the process of regeneration and nutrition of cells,
- acute spices, irritate the mucous epithelium, complicate the treatment process.
It is necessary to resort to fractional feeding in small portions. This innovation will help to establish the metabolism and timely nutrition of cells with useful minerals. Dietary nutrition and gymnastics can lead to the formation of the necessary enzymes of the body.
The disease is dangerous because it can occur for a long time without obvious signs. The main symptom is a violation of the menstrual cycle. The woman is faced with delays that replace long and heavy uterine bleeding. Discharge accompanied by aching pain in the abdomen.
Only an experienced gynecologist can diagnose the disease. To do this, he uses the results of ultrasound, MRI, clinical blood tests. One of the most accurate and reliable ways to diagnose is hysteroscopy and the delivery of biological material for histology. Glandular hyperplasia of the endometrium is most often diagnosed. Also found cystic and atypical form. Depending on the location, the pathology may be focal or diffuse.
Symptoms and treatment of the disease are closely related. In each case, the doctor prescribes individual treatment. To eliminate the symptoms used to stop bleeding, antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs. The basis of therapy is a course of hormones, vitamins (folic acid, vitamin E), enzymes are additionally prescribed. The doctor may prescribe curettage, laser cautery, or cryodestruction. In exceptional cases, when the disease threatens the life and health of the patient, a hysterectomy (removal of the uterus with appendages) is indicated.
Traditional methods of treatment, as well as traditional therapy, should be selected according to individual indications. It is important to take into account the age of the woman, the form of the disease, the degree of its progression, chronic ailments, sensitivity to individual plants and herbs.
Recipes of traditional medicine are effective for relieving symptoms, normalizing hormonal levels, and preventing complications. Herbs, decoctions and infusions of Sytin - all together it will help strengthen the immune system, normalize metabolic processes in the body, improve the quality and effectiveness of drug treatment, and reduce side effects to a minimum.
The course of herbal medicine and its features
A proven and reliable way to overcome endometrial hyperplasia is a four-month course of herbal medicine. It is divided into stages, each stage is characterized by its rules and features:
- The first month. It is worth starting a treatment program by taking flaxseed oil in the mornings and evenings, 1 tbsp. l wash down with a glass of ordinary water. Before lunch, be sure to drink 100 ml of fresh carrot juice. In the evenings, douching with a solution of celandine is recommended. To prepare this solution, it is necessary to pour 30 g of the leaves of the plant with 3 liters of boiling water, wrap and let it brew for half an hour. Before using the solution must be filtered. The procedure is performed every day.
- In the next 30 days, the reception of aloe vera on the Cahors wine is added to these events. To prepare the mixture will need 400 grams of honey and aloe juice, as well as 700 ml of Cahors. All ingredients are mixed and infused for two weeks. Take the tincture should be daily for 2 tbsp. l
- During the third month the treatment continues according to the presented scheme, only syringing is excluded from the general squeak.
- Then follows a week break and the course of the third month is repeated.
Not everyone likes to be treated according to the schemes. There are many effective recipes that can improve the condition of the uterus and the health of a woman, reduce the symptoms caused by the growth of the endometrium. Widely popular and popular in the treatment of hyperplasia are:
- Nettle tincture. For its production, take 200 grams of nettle and 0.5 liters of vodka. Nata need 14 days. Take should be twice a day and 1 tbsp. l
- Burdock juice. The root of this plant is washed, cleaned and squeezed out of it juice. Drink it should be 1 tbsp. l 20 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is 6 months.
- Peony extract. You can buy it in a pharmacy. Dilute the extract with water at a ratio of 2 ml to 4 ml of liquid. Drink the mixture thrice throughout the day.
- Cucumber Lash Broth. Scions must be dried. To prepare the broth will need 50 grams of dry lash and half a liter of water. Boil means need 5 minutes, another 60 minutes, it should be infused. Take the decoction should be three times a day, 100 ml.
Folk remedies for treating endometrial hyperplasia are not only herbs and medicinal plants. Pergidrol is quite popular. Treatment with hydrogen peroxide was developed by Professor Neumyvakin. Douching the resulting solution effectively removes the inflammatory processes of the female genital organs. Suppositories ASD 2 are still common. The tool was developed by A.V. Roads. Candles have anti-inflammatory, immunostimulating and antibacterial action.
О боровой матке
Borovaya uterus with endometrial hyperplasia is one of the most effective folk remedies. All components of the plant are used for treatment. From the grass you can make a decoction, alcohol or oil infusion.
The course of the uterus boron 3-4 months allows you to improve the overall physical condition of the woman and reduce the growth of the endometrium. For cooking broth you need 2 tbsp. l Pour 0.5 liters of water and boil in a water bath for a quarter of an hour. It is important that the broth is infused within 1-2 hours.
The resulting solution is filtered and taken in 100 ml three times a day. Also, a decoction can be used for douching.
Tincture on alcohol is prepared in the same proportions. 500ml alcohol pour 2 tbsp. l plants, wrap and store in a dark cool place for 15 days. Drink the infusion should be 30 drops after meals daily.
The oil solution is made according to the same recipe, but instead of alcohol, refined oil is used. In the resulting mixture moistened swab and inserted into the vagina overnight. Treatment should be comprehensive and last at least 90 days. If an allergic reaction occurs, you should immediately consult a doctor.
Nutrition for hyperplasia
An important condition during the treatment of pathology is proper nutrition. A diet with endometrial hyperplasia reduces cell proliferation and slows the progression of the disease. It is important to abandon fatty foods, sweets, pastries, coffee, spices, yeast, eggs. Be sure to in the diet should contain PUFAs, such as Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega-9. In large quantities they are found in fatty fish (salmon, mackerel, herring).
An important component of the diet is fiber. Carrots, zucchini, cabbage, beets - all these vegetables can be cooked so that it is both tasty and good for women's health. Celery, pumpkin, garlic - products that are able to suppress the production of estrogen. Vitamin C also plays an important role. Try to eat vegetables and fruits containing this vitamin - wild rose, citrus, black currant.
Nutrition for endometrial hyperplasia should be balanced and complete, satisfying all the body's needs for vitamins, minerals, acids, fats, etc. You should eat fractionally, in small portions 5-6 times a day. It is necessary to maintain the body's water balance. The daily rate of fluid intake is 2 liters.
In 30% of women who have complained to the gynecologist, endometrial hyperplasia is diagnosed, whether the treatment of pathology with folk remedies is effective, you can find out if you look at the reviews of those who have faced the disease:
“I was diagnosed at the age of 45. I was very scared, because I heard that the pathology often degenerates into cancer, which is why the uterus is removed. I immediately asked the gynecologist if it is possible to cure endometrial hyperplasia without surgery. The doctor reassured me, saying that the results of the histology do not cause concern, there are only foci that we will treat. I was prescribed the drug Chloe. Also, the doctor recommended the use of herbal decoctions, pine forest uterus and nettle. Additionally drank vitamins. After 4 months, the disease was gone, hyperplasia was not detected on the ultrasound. ”
"I am 39 years old. The growth of the endometrium was found by chance during a routine visit to the gynecologist. The doctor immediately said that we are waiting for a long and difficult way to fight the disease. I was shown cleansing, a course of hormonal drugs and herbal medicine. I spoke with the doctor about the abolition of cleansing, because I heard about the various side effects of the procedure. The gynecologist answered that the treatment of endometrial hyperplasia without curettage, in my case will not bring results. The procedure was successful, then started taking pills and taking herbs. I drank a 4-month course of linseed oil, carrot juice and aloe infusion on Cahors, doused with a solution of celandine. After the end of the program I felt good. Control examination confirmed that the foci of hyperplasia began to pass. I am sure that it was the popular recipe that cured me. ”
“My daughter was diagnosed with pathology at the age of 26, when she and her husband tried to conceive a child. The gynecologist said that the disease is at an early stage, and you can try treatment with folk remedies and non-hormonal drugs, enzymes and vitamins. When the daughter asked if the endometrial hyperplasia could pass by itself, the doctor smiled. Such pathologies without hormonal correction do not pass. For 6 months she drank a pine womb, doused with a decoction of this plant, kept a strict diet. As a result, the endometrial thickness returned to normal. Thanks to this, in three months I will become a grandmother. ”
Endometrial hyperplasia - scraping
Scraping uterine cavity specialist curette clears the overgrown surface of the endometrium, using as a visual inspection of a hysteroscope. Polyps are removed with forceps or scissors, specially provided for this purpose, they are “twisted off” or cut off. The procedure for the elimination of a polyp is called polypectomy.
After a specialist receives histology results according to the nature of the associated problems, such as the disease and the patient's age, he prescribes a hormonal treatment for endometrial hyperplasia after curettage (the exception is fibrous polyps that do not require hormone treatment). The purpose of this procedure is to stop the further growth of the endometrial tissue and stabilize the hormonal background.
After curettage of the uterus or endometrial resection, the patient is usually discharged home on the day of surgery or the next day. Within 3-10 days after the procedure, not strong discharge with blood impurities may occur. After resection, as a rule, what remains of the resected tissue comes out with the secret. Such secretion is recognized as the norm and should not scare the patient.
Treatment of endometrial hyperplasia without curettage
The choice of the method of getting rid of endometrial hyperplasia is due to the nature of the problem and the age of the patient.
Another type of treatment is the procedure of introducing a special spiral into the uterine cavity. The product includes progestogens that have a local effect. It is set for no more than five years. When it is applied, unpleasant effects can occur, namely bloody discharge for several weeks after the installation process is completed. The advantage of this method of treatment is as follows: here there is only a local effect, excluding hormonal effects on the body as a whole.
In order to achieve an optimal result, the use of sedatives, iron in the presence of chronic anemia and other vitamins, as well as hepatoprotectors is recommended. From physiotherapy are assigned electrophoresis and acupuncture.
After completing the course and good results of treatment obtained by ultrasound, all patients are prescribed additional therapy, which is necessary to restore the ovarian health and stimulate ovulation.
Traditional medicine can not be a substitute for medical treatment, but as an adjuvant therapy, their use may be useful. So with the appearance of intense bloody secretion, you can take a tincture made from water pepper, and nettle decoction. The latter is also recommended for patients suffering from chronic anemia.
General description of the disease
This is an increased number of cells in a tissue or organ, due to which an organ or a new formation increases in size (tumor-type tissues are excluded).
Hyperplasia can develop in the mammary glands, the endometrium, the ovaries, the thyroid gland, the placenta, the prostate. There is even hyperplasia of tooth enamel.
Causes of hyperplasia
This disease occurs due to processes that stimulate cell growth and reproduction. These can be: malfunctions in the regulation of metabolic processes and growth on the background of nervous disorders, increased functioning of some of the organs or tissue due to the impact of a specific growth stimulator (such as carcinogens or decomposition products: carbon dioxide, lactic acid, mineral substances, water). In addition, increased cell proliferation may begin due to disruptions of interconnections in the internal secretion of organs, due to hormonal disruptions in the body. A major role is played by the hereditary factor and the presence of obesity, mastopathy, endometriosis, diabetes mellitus.
Examples of cell and tissue proliferation in the body:
- increased proliferation of epithelial cells of the mammary glands during pregnancy,
- an increase in the number of epithelial cells in the uterine glands during the premenstrual period,
- polyps of adenomatous type, appearing on the mucous surfaces of the nose, uterus, stomach,
- growth of hematopoietic tissues of the regenerative type beyond the marrow borders with severe anemia and during the course of severe infectious diseases.
Symptoms of hyperplasia
The symptomatology of a hyperplasia depends on a place of growth of cells or fabrics.
There are such main features: The affected tissue layer thickens, and the organ increases in size, in places affected by the disease, pain and discomfort appear. Also, there may be a general intoxication of the body, which manifests itself in the form of nausea, gagging, fever, or, conversely, the patient begins to shiver.
In addition, the manifestation of hyperplasia directly depends on its type and shape.
The most common hyperplasia of the endometrium, thyroid, tooth enamel in adolescents and the placenta.
The main signs of endometrial hyperplasia are the presence of spotting and bloody discharge in the intermenstrual period, failures in the menstrual cycle, severe pain and uterine bleeding after a delayed menstruation.
Hyperplasia of the thyroid gland the patient may have problems with swallowing function, breathing is disturbed, the timbre of the voice changes, and sensations of a lump in the throat appear.
For hyperplasia of the placenta in later periods, the movement and activity of the fetus changes (perturbations may become much more active or slow down completely), the nature of the baby’s heartbeat in the womb often changes.
Enamel hyperplasia It appears white spots on the teeth, they are called "pearls" or "drops." In most cases, it proceeds without a pronounced symptom and without pain. Depending on the location, there can be 3 types: root, coronal and cervical. According to their composition, they can be enamel, enamel-dentin and enamel-dentin with a cavity (pulp).
Types and forms of hyperplasia
Hyperplasia can occur in 3 forms: focal, diffuse and in the form of polyps.
- 1 In the focal form of this disease, the growth of tissues occurs in a separate limited area and has pronounced boundaries.
- 2 In the diffuse form, an increase in the number of cells and tissue occurs over the entire surface of the layer.
- 3 Polyps are formed when the growth of cells or tissues is uneven. The presence of polyps increases the risk of cystic or poor-quality formations.
As for the species, hyperplasia can be physiological or pathological.
Physiological hyperplasia develops in the mammary glands during pregnancy and during lactation.
To group pathological hyperplasia include the growth of organs and tissues, which in nature should not be and they are not laid on the physiological level.
For hyperplasia, healthy foods:
- with antioxidant abilities (fresh vegetables, fruits, berries),
- natural oils and fats containing omega-3 (mackerel, salmon, sardines, all kinds of nuts, linseed oil),
- containing cellulose and fiber (beets, apples, carrots, zucchini, brown rice, cereals, blackberries, feijoa, figs),
- poultry meat (not fat),
- wholemeal bread, wholemeal and rye bread, crumbled bread,
- cereals (it is better to buy not crushed): oatmeal, buckwheat, barley, rice,
- fermented milk products (it is necessary to take without additives and it is better to choose low-fat products),
- containing vitamin C and E (oranges, lemons, dogrose, red pepper in pods, strawberries, strawberries, kiwi, mountain ash, viburnum, honeysuckle, black currant, blueberry, spinach, parsley, sea buckthorn, sorrel, eggs, dried apricots, nuts, squid, prunes).
Women need to eat foods rich in plant sterols (they do not allow estrogen to be produced in high amounts). To enter the body sterol you must eat pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds, garlic, celery and green peas. Also, to remove excess estrogen, you need to eat broccoli and cauliflower. Consumption of these products will prevent the development of endometrial hyperplasia in an oncological problem.
Also, you should include in your diet legumes (peas, lentils, beans). They possess anti-cancer abilities. This effect is achieved by using soponin and fiber, which are part of these cultures.
In addition, it is better to eat food fractional. Meals should be at least five. Total daily fat intake should not exceed 100 grams. Drink at least 2 liters per day. Be sure to eat a day at least two types of fruit / berries.
Overweight people need to adjust their diet, even considering this factor. In this case, all dishes should be cooked in a steamed or boiled form.
Before making a decision on diet therapy, you should consult with a nutritionist, take into account all the features of the body and the disease (especially chronic, if any).
Traditional medicine for hyperplasia
Each type of hyperplasia requires a separate treatment with traditional methods.
Let's start with endometrial hyperplasia.
For her treatment using natural hormone therapy. To do this, a woman must take a medicinal preparation consisting of hypericum, dioecious nettle, celandine, boron uterus, thyme, centaury, hawthorn fruit, shepherd's purse, calendula flowers. All these plants are taken in equal quantities, mix thoroughly. For the preparation of the broth will need 2 tablespoons of the collection and 0.5 liters of boiled hot water. Insist need a decoction for 2 hours in a thermos, then it should be filtered. It is necessary to accept within 6 months. There is one feature in the reception. You should start drinking broth on the 8th day from the beginning of each new female cycle. Dosage: 2 tablespoons of broth three times a day before meals.
To alleviate the symptoms and prevent the disease, you can also use a collection of nettle, shepherd's purse, tansy flowers, smolevka, yarrow, bird of the hill. The method of preparation, dosage and use is similar to the recipe described above.
For treatment endometrial hyperplasiaAlso, you can use douches from broths of Caragana grivastogo and celandine. To prepare the broth take 1 tablespoon of dry grass, pour 1 liter of boiling water and leave for half an hour. Filtered and used for baths or douching. The procedure should be carried out 1 time per day for 14 days.
For treatment hyperplasia of the thyroid gland You can use the following methods.
One of the most common methods for this type of disease is alcohol tincture from the root of the white potentilla. 100 grams of the crushed roots are poured with 1 liter of vodka, put in a dark place for three weeks, filtered. Before use, the solution must be diluted with water. Take better before meals. The tincture is dripped in 10-15 drops per half a glass of water. The course of treatment is a month, then you need to take a break for 2 weeks and repeat the course.
If you do not want to take alcohol tincture, you can brew a decoction. To make it, they take 2 tablespoons of dry, crushed raw materials, place them in a thermos container, pour half liters of boiling water over them, and leave to stand overnight. In the morning, filter and the resulting amount of infusion is divided into 3-4 reception.
Thyme is considered another effective medicinal plant for thyroid hyperplasia. For 1 tablespoon of herbs you will need a glass of boiled hot water. Broth need to insist 30 minutes. Drink - 250 milliliters at a time. Receptions must be at least 2. After several weeks of administration, positive results should already be visible. In addition, you can drink broths of lungwort, oak bark, cocklebur. Reception and preparation is similar.
As an external treatment, you can use oak bark or powdered from it. Fresh bark or powder rub neck. Also, you can wear necklaces made from this bark.
Strengthen the effect of therapeutic methods will help the consumption of the mixture, which is prepared from walnuts, buckwheat and honey. Nuts and grits are ground in a coffee grinder or blender. Take all 3 components of 200 grams and mix thoroughly. The resulting porridge must be eaten per day. It must be taken within 3 months according to the schedule: day - three. Day they eat this mixture, then three days break, then they eat it all day again and again 3 days break.
With fetal hyperplasia First of all, you need to consult with your doctor (this is done so that he himself can recommend a treatment that could not harm either the child or the pregnant woman herself).
With enamel hyperplasia traditional medicine does not provide for any treatment. Вообще, лечению поддается только пришеечные капли (они иногда могут вызвать воспалительный процесс десен). Эту пришеечную каплю отшлифовывает стоматолог алмазным бором и прописывает 7-дневную терапию с использованием препаратов, которые содержат фосфат.As for the already existing inflammation of the gums, it can be removed by stripping the mouth with weak soda or saline, tinctures of calendula, calamus root, oak bark.
Breast hyperplasia treated with burdock root, wormwood and potato juice. Potato juice should be taken 3 times a day for 21 days. Drink it immediately before meals for half a glass.
Burdock is used from early spring to flowering. On the day you need to eat 2 peeled burdock petioles. You can drink and juice. 20 minutes before a meal, you must drink ¼ cup of juice from burdock root.
Infusion of wormwood should be taken dosed. Infusion is prepared from 1.5 spoons of raw materials and 250 milliliters of boiling water, insist 3 hours, filtered. They drink the infusion in the morning and evening one teaspoon for 3 days, then the dose is increased to 1 tablespoon and drunk in such quantity for 7 days.
With gastric hyperplasia, the patient is recommended to drink decoctions of hypericum and parsley roots. 20 minutes before a meal, you should drink a teaspoon of sea buckthorn oil. To increase the production of gastric juice, it is useful to add to the food grated horseradish with honey.
Prostate hyperplasia Doctors call adenoma differently. For her treatment using decoctions of horsetail, bath of straw oats. On an empty stomach, men are recommended to eat about 50 grams of raw pumpkin seeds or 3 dessert spoons of pumpkin oil (this is the daily dosage, it is better to divide it into 3 doses, that is, you need to drink one spoon of pumpkin oil at a time). For preventive purposes, you need to eat 15 grams of pollen every day.
With liver hyperplasia Every morning you need to start with a glass of warm water, in which you should add ½ lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey. During the day, you need to eat 0.5 kg of grated pumpkin or drink a glass of pumpkin juice. The treatment will help decoctions of strawberries, cranberries and rosehip.
Dangerous and harmful products with hyperplasia
- coffee, sweet drinks and any alcoholic beverages,
- margarine and pastry cream,
- bakery products made from high-grade flour,
- spicy, smoked, too salty, fried,
- shop sausages, canned food, sauces, mayonnaise,
- red meat and fatty meat,
- fast food
- spices in large quantities,
- a large amount of sweet (it is better to replace any confectionary with honey, bitter dark chocolate and biscuits),
- high-fat dairy products with fillers,
- Any products that have been added dyes, flavor enhancers and which include E encoding.
To exclude the possibility of the development of malignant tumors, it is worth to abandon these products. They contribute to the accumulation of toxins in the body. Slagging of the body causes the liver to work in an enhanced mode, which can lead to further disruptions in its work. And failure in any system is, as we already know, one of the causes of the development of hyperplasia.
Useful products for endometrial hyperplasia
Patients are usually recommended a set of products that should lead to the normalization of the immune system, stop the hormonal parity failure, stabilize the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. Of course, an important factor in the therapeutic diet is the fractional intake of food.
Medical nutrition specialists have developed a whole range of products that will help in the treatment of hyperplasia:
- Doctors bring to the forefront various vegetables and fruits containing vitamin C in large amounts. These include lemons, strawberries, red peppers, oranges. Excellent result in the treatment of excess tissue in the uterus gives the use of broth hips. It is believed that ascorbic acid, which is part of these fruits, reduces the likelihood of endometrial growth.
- In the treatment of pathology it is very important to adjust the level of estrogen in a woman’s body. In addition to drugs, carrots, beets, apples, zucchini and rice can help in this matter. Vegetables and fruits are rich in cellulose, which contributes to a sharp release of estrogen in the patient's blood.
- At the same time, doctors recommend a woman to use substances that help reduce the same female hormones. For example, in large quantities eat sunflower seeds and pumpkin, celery, green peas and garlic. It turns out that the famous salad “Olivier” can help with endometriosis.
- Of course, with such therapy should support the liver and biliary tract. If there are similar problems, a diet will also help the doctors. To complete the work of these organs, a lady should introduce broccoli and cauliflower into her diet. A good result can bring a full transition of women to poultry meat.
Quite often, experts advise a woman and pay special attention to dishes that reduce the strength of menstrual bleeding, affecting the contractility of the muscles of the uterus. This includes all products containing unsaturated acids. There is no need to go far for examples: these are some varieties of fish (mackerel, salmon, sardines), walnuts, and vegetable oil obtained from flax processing.
Look at the endometrial hyperplasia video:
Prohibited diet in the treatment of endometrial hyperplasia
At the beginning of the treatment, the doctors of the antenatal clinic must explain to the patient what restrictions in the diet she needs. Most often banned products that stimulate violations in the hormonal female parity, failure of the immune system, changes in the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
To prevent an increased level of prostaglandins in the body, the lady should completely abandon red meats. These usually include pork, beef and mutton, that is, those varieties in which the content of fatty acids prevails.
Considering that in case of violations of the structure of the endometrium of the uterus, neighboring organs may be involved in the process, it is recommended that ladies limit themselves as much as possible to dishes that can irritate the stomach and intestinal mucosa. This contingent of patients should be completely excluded from the diet of tea and coffee, mayonnaise, sugary drinks with a high content of carbon dioxide.
You should stay separately on the need to drink plenty of fluids. However, not all drinks are allowed for women with endometrial hyperplasia. It is best for such a contingent of women to focus their attention on wild rose broth, mineral water without gas, green teas. The last drink is important for its high content of antioxidant substances.
Vitamins necessary for a woman with endometriosis
When prescribing a therapeutic diet for this category of patients, specialists usually take into account that such nutrition should provide the female body with many useful substances, in particular, vitamins are extremely important. Nutritionists recommend the following:
- Eat large quantities of apricots, lettuce and cabbage. It is these vegetables that are rich in vitamin A, which helps to increase immunity and stabilize the work of the hormonal system.
- Riboflavin or vitamin B6 supports the liver and biliary ducts, which are particularly affected by endometrial hyperplasia. To saturate a woman's body with this useful substance, you should include in your diet hard cheese, champignons, young pig meat.
- For any diseases associated with dysfunction of the hormonal system, there is a lack of vitamin E in the woman’s body. Its daily need exceeds 10 mg, and in order to prevent a shortage of this substance in the tissues, it is recommended to include in the diet of sick hazelnuts, plums, and fresh wheat germ.
- Vitamin H is very important for maintaining hormonal balance in the body during the development of endometriosis. It is this substance that is responsible for the processing of fatty acids, the breakdown of waste products and their elimination from cells and tissues. If the lady in her diet adds liver, beans, ceps and chicken fillet, then the problem of the growth of excess tissue in the uterus will be solved by 50%.
An introduction to the daily diet of a woman with endometrial hyperplasia of nutrients, trace elements and vitamins requires a separate discussion, although in any antenatal clinic women will answer their questions in full. Treatment of endometrial and other organs hyperplasia is simply impossible without a balanced diet and compliance with the specific requirements of doctors.
We recommend to read an article about menstruation with hyperplasia. From it you will learn about the effect of the disease on the menstrual cycle and menstruation, the causes of heavy and scanty secretions, methods of treating hyperplasia.
Patients should be reminded that this pathology is quite serious, so any methods of therapy, including with the help of the normalization of nutrition, should be negotiated with medical professionals. Any self-treatment of female genital pathology is fraught with serious complications.
The most harmful products that violate the hormonal background:
· Excess fat, especially heated animal fats (including a typical mistake roasting under cheese, often pizza, fried sausages, as well as pork, fatty chicken in all combinations)
· Eating palm oil products (contain transgenic fats)
· Excess of products with preservatives, dyes, flavors
· Surplus of milk, flour, sweet (a common mistake - nutrition mainly with yogurts and fruits).
The nutritional factor is overweight or, on the contrary, a significant deficit in body weight.
The lack of any products is especially harmful: fiber (vegetables and grains), vitamins, minerals. The habit of drinking pure water is less than 1 liter per day.
In winter, in regions where it is cold or very humid, the freshness of products and their temperature are of particular importance. The habit of eating warmed or, on the contrary, raw foods, snacks from the refrigerator (yogurt, salads, sandwiches) can play an important negative role in accelerating growth in mastitis, endometrial hyperplasia, uterine polyps, endometriosis.
Iodine in female diseases. In addition to freshly prepared foods, iodine content in the diet is important. But this does not mean that iodine in case of mastopathy, endometrial hyperplasia, uterine polyps, endometriosis, can be used whatever and uncontrollably. Indeed, its deficiency generates hypothyroidism and, as a consequence, slowing of metabolic processes, hormonal disorders. But iodine is an extremely active element. It is easy to overdose. Therefore, do not try to drink it in preparations or in the form of iodized salt, even in the form of sea kale - very carefully. If you then read carefully about NutriDetox, then this is the ideal source of safe micro-concentration of iodine from spirulina and chlorella. It is contained there associated with proteins and therefore assimilated properly.
Omega-3 acids in mastopathy and polyps. Polyunsaturated fatty acids stabilize the cell membrane - the membrane. Therefore, a sufficient level of omega-3 stabilizes the process of cell renewal. In addition, the regulation of proper fat metabolism and liver support has a direct effect on the metabolism of female hormones - estrogen.
There are also scientific studies confirming the effectiveness of the inclusion in the diet of high-quality omega-3 in tumors (in particular in case of mastopathy). Reception of fish oil from the muscles of cold-water fish is recommended in the amount of 1 gram per day.
Get really worthy of omega -3 can be in the form of natural means Megapolien.
Cellulose. A study of 504 women in the United States showed that consuming more than 7 servings of vegetables per week reduced the likelihood of endometriosis by 40% compared with the situation when a woman eats red meat every day and does not cook vegetables. The mechanism of action of this rule is easily explained: the load on the liver by-products of digestion of meat and the lack of antioxidants disrupt hormones and leads to the development of endometriosis and hormone-dependent female tumors - mastopathy, cysts, endometrial hyperplasia, polyps.
In other words, try to drink enough pure water, do not overeat, limit meat, animal fats, flour, sweet, unnatural food supplements.
Increase the amount of vegetables and porridge at least 2 servings per day.
To solve the problem of dislike for vegetables and lack of time for their preparation, you can use Fiber Redi - active fiber, which can be simply added to sour milk drink or unsweetened juice. Redi fiber is convenient to use in the evening.
In the morning, the green NutriDetox cocktail will help to compensate for the lack of fiber in the morning.
So you can easily adjust your diet, make it more healthy. It remains to simply limit the completely unhealthy and synthetic products.
If, for a long time, you basically fed on exactly those “forbidden” products that are listed at the beginning of the article, then start with a course of deep cleansing of the body in order to quickly rid yourself of toxins that have accumulated over the years and caused endometriosis and hormone-dependent female tumors - mastopathy , cysts, endometrial hyperplasia, polyps.
Any medicine works when you take it. Lifestyle and food style with you always. Do not forget about it. Recommendations for its correction are not so difficult to endure the consequences of a wrong diet.
Affect the causes! C using toxin cleansing and reloading of microflora, start improving well-being
Here you will get acquainted with a very convenient system of health promotion with the help of natural products, which are sufficient to add to the usual diet.
It was developed by the famous Russian nutritionist Vladimir Sokolinsky, the author of 11 books on natural medicine, a member of the National Association of Nutritionists and Dieticians, the Scientific Society of Medical Elementology, the European Association of Natural Medicine and the American Association of Practicing Nutritionists.
This complex is designed for a modern person. We focus our attention on the main thing - on the causes of poor health. It saves time. As you know: 20% of exactly calculated efforts bring 80% of the result. From this it makes sense to start!
In order not to deal with each symptom separately, start with cleansing the body. So you eliminate the most common causes of feeling unwell and get results faster.
Start with cleansing
We are busy all the time, often break the diet, suffer from the highest toxic loads due to the abundance of chemistry around and are nervous.
Impaired digestion leads to the accumulation of toxins, and they poison the liver, blood, unbalance the immune system, hormones, open the way for infections and parasites. Exemption from toxins, restart friendly microflora and support proper digestion provide a complex effect.
This system is suitable for everyone, safe, simple to perform, based on an understanding of human physiology and does not distract you from ordinary life. To the toilet you will not be tied, in hours you do not need to take anything.
“Sokolinsky's System” - gives you a convenient opportunity to influence the causes, and not just deal with the treatment of symptoms.
Thousands of people from Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Israel, the United States, European countries have successfully used these natural products.
The Sokolinsky Center in St. Petersburg “Health Recipes” has been operating since 2002, the Sokolinsky Center in Prague since 2013.
Natural products are made specifically for use in the Sokolinsky System.
Not a medicine
Always - complex!
"The complex of deep cleansing and nutrition + normalization of microflora" It is universal and very convenient in that it does not distract from ordinary life, does not require binding to the toilet, is taken in hours and acts systemically.
It consists of four natural remedies that sequentially cleanse the body and support its work at the level of: intestines, liver, blood and lymph. Reception within a month.
For example, from your intestines either nutrients can be absorbed, or “blockages” toxins, products of inflammation due to irritable bowels.
Therefore, the “Complex of Deep Cleansing and Nutrition” first of all helps to normalize the digestion of food and establish a calm daily stool, maintains friendly microflora, and creates unfavorable conditions for the reproduction of fungi, parasites, and Helicobacter. Responsible for this phase is NutriDetox.
NutriDetox - powder for the preparation of "green cocktail", not only deeply cleanses and soothes the intestinal mucosa, softens and debris and fecal stones, but also provides at the same time the richest set of bioavailable vitamins, minerals, vegetable protein, unique chlorophyll with anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory, anti-aging effect.
Take you need it once or twice a day. Just dilute in water or vegetable juice.
Ingredients NutriDetoksa: Psyllium seed powder, spirulina, chlorella, inulin, papain plant enzyme, cayenne pepper microdose.
At the next level Laver 48 (Margali) supports enzymatic activity and activates liver cells, it protects us from the penetration of toxins into the blood, reduces cholesterol levels. Improving the performance of hepatocytes immediately increases the level of vitality, supports immunity, improves skin condition.
Лайвер 48 (Маргали) - секретный мегрельский рецепт из трав в сочетании с сернокислым железом, который был протестирован специалистами классической медицины и показал, что действительно способен поддерживать правильную структуру желчи, ферментативную активность печени и поджелудочной железы — провести очищение печени.
You need to take 1 capsule 2 times a day with meals.
Active ingredients: milk thistle fruit, nettle leaves, large plantain leaves, ferrous sulfate, sandy immortelle flowers, milk thistle extract.
And already completely unique in depth makes this complex the third level of purification - using Zosterin Ultra 30% and 60% . Toxins from the blood and lymph are removed at this level. Natural hemosorbents can neutralize toxic substances from food and drug residues, internal toxins resulting from poor-quality digestion, allergens, prostaglandins, histamine, waste products and pathogenic bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites.
From the first days it reduces the toxic load and helps to restore self-regulation of the immune and endocrine systems.
Zosterin’s effect on heavy metals is so well understood that even methodological guidelines for its use in hazardous industries are officially approved.
It is necessary to take Zosterin only in the first 20 days, first ten days for 1 powder 30%, then another ten days - 60%.
Ingredients: Zosterin - seagrass extract Zoster Marina.
The fourth component of the methodology is a complex of 13 probiotic strains of beneficial bacteria. Unibacter. Special Series. It is included in the Sokolinsky System, because resetting the microflora - rebioz is one of the most modern ideas about the prevention of so-called. "diseases of civilization". Proper intestinal microflora can help regulate cholesterol levels, blood sugar, reduce the inflammatory response, protect the liver and nerve cells from damage, increase the absorption of calcium and iron, reduce allergies and fatigue, make stools daily and calm, adjust immunity, and have many other functions.
We use probiotics with perhaps the most profound effect on the organism as a whole, the formula of which has been tested for decades.
The goal of the entire program is to eliminate the deep causes of poor health, restore self-regulation, which then would be easy to maintain a healthy diet and an adjusted lifestyle. And using the complex, you simultaneously act in different directions to support your health. It is reasonable and profitable!
Thus, for 30 days you carry out cleansing on three levels at once: intestines, liver, blood, remove toxins and activate the most important organs on which your well-being depends.
On the site you will find even more information. Read more about this unique body cleansing system!
Endometriosis is a chronic pathological process characterized by tissue growth / development, according to the structure / function identical to the endometrium beyond the limits of physiologically normal localization in the mucous membrane of the uterus. Foci of cells similar to endometria may appear both in the organs of the female reproductive system - fallopian tubes, ovaries (genital endometriosis), and beyond - in the intestine, bladder, lungs (extragenital endometriosis). At the same time, endometrial cells retain their inherent properties and produce blood during the menstruation period. In cases where bleeding does not find an outlet, they form a cystic cavity with decaying contents. Endometrial hyperplasia occurs, as a rule, against the background of impaired hormonal status and immune homeostasis. Clinical symptoms in endometriosis are non-specific and manifest dysmenorrhea, pain in the pelvic area, infertility.
Treatment of endometriosis carried assignment hormone therapy (anti-estrogens, progestins, combined synthetic estrogen-progestin medications, anabolic steroids), or a surgical treatment - the surgical removal / destruction of endometriosis methods electrocoagulation, thermal degradation, ultrasound, laser by laparotomy, vaginal access or by combining it with laparoscopy . Diet for endometriosis, as such, is absent, however, proper nutrition for endometrial hyperplasia contributes to the normalization of hormonal levels, strengthening immunity.
First of all, the diet should be based on the principles of healthy nutrition with the physiological norm of caloric intake (with normal weight) and reduced caloric for women with high body mass. The basis of the diet should be easily digestible natural products - lean meats, mainly poultry, rabbit, low-fat broths, vegetable soups, whole-grain cereals (rice, oatmeal, barley, buckwheat), whole-grain bread, vegetable oils of the first pressing, milk and dairy products, vegetables in the form of salads, greens and fruits, foods high in omega-3 unsaturated acids (linseed oil, salmon, sardines, nuts).
Food should be prepared with a minimum amount of fat. Diet for endometriosis involves the removal from the diet of harmful products - genetically modified foods, trans fats, red meat (contributes to the development of prostaglandins and its reception is accompanied by an increase in the blood level of estrogen), to limit digestible carbohydrates (sweets, pastries, sugar, jams, sweets, pastries with cream), semi-finished products, fast food products, yeast bread, canned food, vinegar, drinks with sugar / dyes, fried food (which affects the liver), foods containing caffeine (tea, cocoa, coffee, chocolate, pepsi-cola) and hot spices / condiments, alcohol-containing beverages (stimulating mucous membranes). Nutrition fractional (4-5 times a day), the amount of fluid at least 1.5-2 liters per day.
Such nutrition contributes to:
- Removal of toxic substances and excess hormones, because it contains a large amount of fiber.
- Vitaminization of the diet and the inclusion of a sufficient number of trace elements and antioxidants with antitumor activity.
With regard to the use in the complex therapy of endometriosis of plant hormone-like substances (phytoestrogens), which are supposedly able to restore hormonal balance in a woman’s body, there is still no serious evidence about their real effectiveness, and there are no data on the possible consequences of taking them.