Menstruation makes women abandon their habitual way of life. Moreover, restrictions are not unreasonable. Even with the use of modern hygiene products that prevent leakage, adhere to some rules is necessary. What should not be done during menstruation and why?
The basic rules of behavior during menstruation
The first thing to keep in mind is that during the month you should have enhanced hygiene. The procedure of cleaning is mandatory in the morning and before bedtime. And also if possible in the middle of the day. Especially when the selection is abundant. What not to do, why?
- There are limitations regarding the hygiene products used. A large number of products for intimate hygiene promise normal vaginal microflora on critical days. However, this is not the case. The composition of each such means includes chemical components that cause irritation of the vaginal mucosa. Therefore, you should abandon all cosmetics, use clean warm water. You can add a little potassium permanganate. That the solution was barely pink. Such an agent has antibacterial properties.
It is still not possible at critical days to play sports, lift weights. Shortly before the onset of menstruation, the muscles of the uterus contract to tear away the layer of the endometrium. Physical activity increases the load on the organs of the small pelvis, the muscles of the uterus contract faster than they cause severe pain in the lower abdomen, in the lower back. Weight lifting is fraught with heavy bleeding.
- The third point that can not be done during menstruation - take a bath, swim in closed ponds. Hot water in the bathroom increases blood flow to the pelvic organs. This condition leads to heavy bleeding. Hot water increases the load on the heart, increases the pressure. Then dizziness, weakness, even loss of consciousness is possible. However, on the first and last day of menstruation, you can take a warm bath, but not more than 20 minutes. Restriction regarding swimming in closed reservoirs remains relevant when using tampons. And it is not only in the flow of blood from the vagina. During menstruation, the cervix is ajar, which increases the risk of infection. In the closed reservoirs contains a huge number of pathogens, which, with reduced immunity will multiply in the vagina.
What can not be done with a woman's monthly? Having sex. But this prohibition is individual. After all, each woman's periods are different in their own way. Some without any problems wait for 3-5 days of inconvenience, others put their periods in bed with severe pain. The first category of women during menstruation can have sex, if the presence of blood does not confuse partners. At the same time, it is necessary to observe the elementary rules of hygiene - washing the genitals of both partners before and after intercourse. Sex allows the woman to relax physically and mentally, which favorably affects the general state of health, relieves spasm. With excessive bleeding, sex is strictly prohibited. Because it can cause even more blood loss.
- A woman is not recommended to take alcohol during her period. Alcoholic beverages accelerate blood circulation, increase pressure, dehydrate the body, increase pain. And this is only a small part of the negative consequences for women. Should refrain from any type of alcohol.
These are the basic rules that women should not do during their period. All other restrictions are associated with the individual feature of the organism, as well as faith.
What can not girls
Monthly on average begin at the age of 14 to 16 years. But maybe an earlier start due to genetic predisposition - from 9 years. If the mother began to have menstruation at that age, then her daughter, too, they will appear in so many years. The girl should be prepared for this process in advance. Immediately you need to tell you what to do:
For a girl, this is enough. Elementary rules of behavior will be able to prevent incidents, to avoid health problems.
What can not teenagers
Teens are different active lifestyle. Therefore, their behavior during menstruation should also be adjusted. Given the fact that the first sexual intercourse falls on the age of 16-17 years, the restrictions should also apply to the sexual sphere.
use tampons as a hygienic,
- have sex
- to continue active sports,
- ride a bike,
- follow a strict diet
- swim in the pool,
- take a hot bath
- dance actively at the disco
- take medication without notice to adults,
- drink alcoholic beverages.
What not to do in church
For women since ancient times there were restrictions regarding the visit to the holy places - the church. Our time has come to the conclusion that during menstruation you cannot go to church. Because the blood of a woman defiles the holy place. For those who have bothered to read the New Testament of the Bible, it becomes clear that this prohibition was lifted by Jesus Christ as his sacrifice. After the crucifixion of the Son of God, the former prohibition has lost its power. As proof of this, a woman who suffers from bleeding has touched the garments of Jesus to be healed. She did not reject her, but said that her faith had saved her. To go to church during menstruation or not depends on the inner faith of the woman.
What women in Islam should not do during their periods
The main ban concerns Lent. Which falls on the period of the celebration of Ramadan. Fasting lasts a whole month, so a woman finds herself in a similar situation in any case. A woman is not allowed to continue fasting with the appearance of the first menstrual blood. Then she should extend her own fasting period by the time she missed during the menstruation. In general, for 5-7 days. If a woman does not stop fasting during menstruation, her efforts will not be taken into account by Allah. Moreover, in his eyes, she will remain sinful. On the other hand, the prohibition concerns the physical well-being of a woman during her period. After all, food intake during the month during fasting is allowed only at night. So, early in the morning before sunrise, and in the evening after sunset. During menstruation, a woman loses a lot of blood, and with it, beneficial substances that need to be replenished with food. In order to avoid deterioration of health post should be a woman to stop.
Also, a woman in Islam cannot have intimacy with a man during menstruation.
Menstruation is a special condition that requires caring for yourself. In addition to the generally accepted rules of behavior on critical days, there are still some recommendations that make it possible to avoid difficulties, make it possible to transfer these days most easily.
Nervous loads should be excluded. Stress, excessive irritation, feelings, negative emotions increase pain, increase spasm, make discharge abundant or stop them altogether. It requires a calm atmosphere, pleasant pastime, rest, good sleep, walks in the fresh air. It worsens health and poor nutrition. Spicy, salty, fried food loads the digestive system, causes intestinal problems, and with it worsens the general state of health. Food should be light, useful. You can not drink strong tea, coffee.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE DETECTED MYOMO, CYST, INFERTILITY, OR OTHER DISEASE?
- You are worried about sudden abdominal pain.
- And long, chaotic and painful periods are already pretty tired.
- You have insufficient endometrium to get pregnant.
- Highlight brown, green or yellow.
- And the recommended drugs for some reason are not effective in your case.
- In addition, constant weakness and ailments have already firmly entered your life.
There is an effective treatment for endometriosis, cysts, fibroids, unstable menstrual cycle and other gynecological diseases.. Follow the link and find out what the chief gynecologist of Russia recommends.
Like this article? Share with your friends!